Not amateurish at all - bug in CSA implementation (like many others in 7.0.1 :0 )

SSH in and Disable CSA from the CLI of both Pub and Sub:

utils csa disable
restart? yes

Cheers,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities