After further testing I have confirmed that is indeed the IOS version that
is not allowing for the Multicast MOH over a SIP trunk to a PSTN
Termination.

Tested versions:
c2801-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-20.T4.bin  = PSTN MOH DOESN"T WORK
c2801-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-22.T.bin = PSTN MOH WORKS

Typology

SIP/SKINNYPHONE -> UCM (Multicast-PUB/MGRL) -> SIPTRUNK -> (HQ-2801 sourced
Multicast MOH) > PRI -> (PSTN-2821) ->PSTNPHONE

If any one know anything to the contrary to my findings please respond as I
am under the assumption that this is the final outcome.
Thank you