Can a moderator remove Johnny from this list?  This is a clear violation of the
NDA and I'm sure no one on this list wants anything to do with him.

Justin

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jonny Mendas
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:50 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] lab 5 every location with SIP TRUNK

LAB 5 update

Presence
IPPM needs to be configured for one of the phones

One of the HQPhones need to be set up in softphone mode on the test pC
=====================
IPCC was full page

IPPA service needs to be configured and assigned to a couple of lines 3101 and
2102
===================
AAR

Configure AAR for calls between SiteC and HQ

==============
RINGLIST

SIP TRUNK

Need to create a SIP trunk to an IP and write a note!!!!

Trust me guys i was unable to remember it ... otherwise i would have shared
it.. full lab..
If anyone got this lab we can work out and make full lab!!!

Or anyone has real labs i heard they also released full lab 5

Please guys i need to pass anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i heard
it is over everywhere!!!!!! means every location.

Please PM for the same.