Hello ClearCase user,

The New ABS ClearCase/CM E-Newsletter is ready to enjoy at:

http://www.abs-consulting.com/newsletter.html

The E-Newsletter has been completely rewritten into sections so that is it easier to read what you want, and just want you want.

This issue is full of ABS News and News from other CM or software organizations as well as technical notes. Some items of interest in this newsletter include:

* Reminder links that allow you so sign-up for the 2006 IBM Rational Software Conference.

          - Conference Agenda notes, highlights and recommendation

* Read this issue's ClearCase Tips & Tricks:

- How can I improve performance on the Application of ClearCase Labels? - How can I get "True" RCS-style Keyword Substitution/Expansion for ClearCase? - How can I automatically create/update 'Document Properties' on Word documents that are checked into ClearCase?

* See the CM/ClearCase books of the month. Get information on books that can help your CM/ClearCase organization perform their job more efficiently and with less cost.

* The ABS product section allows a quick view of current and future new for ABS Software like ClearTrigger ClearReplica, ClearWeb and ClearManage.

* See announcements by CM savvy vendors like ClearVision, RelaseTEAM and TimeFold.

* ABS announces new even more affordable software "rental" and "leasing" options to go with our existing "purchase" plans. Now there are even more flexible options to manage your ABS product license footprint. Now you can get licenses for just when you need them, grow or shrink the license pools as projects demand.

* The ABS ClearWeb Network continues to grow. The ClearWeb Network was changed to make it easier to find helpful information. Some "Virtual" engineers were also add to provide more information and help guide you to answers. The ClearWeb Network contains subject-specific forums that allow you to communicate directly with ABS engineers and ClearCase and ABS product users. As always - Free ClearCase Tools have been written and added there for the ClearCase professional (and not so professional) to use. Now they have been moved to the ClearWeb Network. Read FAQs, post resumes/Jobs, Read/Submit White Papers and Scripts.. Registration is Easy and Free...

* and more...

Enjoy at your leisure.

To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug