Hi Frank,
Thanks for forwarding the BoF message.  You the way!
I'll see you in just a few short days.  I'm looking forward to it.
Yours, Marc
Marc Siegel
IBM Rational developerWorks Community Manager
408.342.4774, [EMAIL PROTECTED], AIM: marcsiegel10

Visit Rational DeveloperWorks for excellent technical information:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational
Visit the Rational forums to connect with others:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_rforums.jsp

dw-ratdisc-admin/Raleigh/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/01/2006 11:29 AM
Please respond to cciug