Hi,

we are running clearcase 2k3 on a sun server, and a clearcase client box
running W2K3 R2 with SUA.   everything is running fine on the client box,
except that we cannot browse \\view\view_name.   via a mapped drive letter, all
is fine, but via a unc path, an error appears saying the location is
unavailable.   byw, i am referring to a dynamic clearcase view.  the user
account being used works fine on other boxes (this is our only R2 client box
and the only box running MS SUA).
i have trawled through the forum and kb here and on ms, and done the usual
googling, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug