Hello,
I am writing to let you know that this list is now transitioning to the
new email infrastructure I wrote about earlier.  Henceforth, please use
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address to post messages to the list. Messages
sent via that Canadian address should be captured and placed on the web
archive.  Messages sent to the older US domain will not be captured
(though they'll still be distributed for a few more days of transition).

All subscriber addresses should have transitioned to the new list.  You
should continue to receive list messages without any additional action on
your part. Within a few minutes (not more then 30), regular (not digest)
subscribers should receive a message from the new list .  If you do not
receive a message, please manually subscribe yourself by sending a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you prefer a digest, please follow
the instructions in the resulting welcome message to switch your
subscription option.  If you do find the need to manually subscribe
yourself, please send me a quick private note so I can be aware of the
magnitude of problems.

Throughout this transition, please don't hesitate to send me any details
of problems (big or small) that you encounter.  My team and I will be
working to smooth out the inevitable wrinkles over the coming days and
weeks.

I realize this is an annoying kind of transition in that it causes
disruption without adding functionality. Thanks in advance for bearing
with us.
Yours, Marc
Marc Siegel
IBM Rational developerWorks Community Manager
408.342.4774, [EMAIL PROTECTED], AIM: marcsiegel10

Visit Rational DeveloperWorks for excellent technical information:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational
Visit the Rational forums to connect with others:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_rforums.jsp
To unsubscribe, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and put these words in the
message body: unsubscribe cciug