If this were UNIX...

for i in $(cleartool lsview -short)
do
sudo cleartool endview -server ${i}
done

I'm sure it's easy enough to do something similar in the so-called Windows shell - except rather than using sudo or running as root, you would run as the albd user (or a user in the privileged group).

The point is that the albd group has rights to end any view, regardless of ownership. As I understand it, the -server option will terminate the view_server process on the box where the view actually lives, which I presume is what you want. I'm not really a Windows expert though, so there may be someone else on this group better placed to answer.

Joe