Hello *cclive.sourceforge.net* Team,
*Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:*

We would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion
strategy for your website. We wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the
online presence of your website, via, a strategically planned web promotion
campaign. In today’s online era, you should be focusing on the new
revolutionary ways of generating traffic.

*Note: We have Advance Christmas offers on all our SEO plans, Email / Call
us now and take advantage of these offers while they last!!! *

We were curious to know if you were aware that are a few issues bugging
your website. Sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of
your website.

·   Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost
stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.

·   Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of
the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.

·   Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects
ranking.

·   Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search
engine visibility.

·   Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is
affecting your marketing strategy and goals

·   Your presence in social media platform (*Facebook, Twitter, etc.*) is
minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral
clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We
have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to
improve your website's performance. We could send you more details
regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share “*PRE SEO
REPORT”* or “*WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT* for *FREE”*.

*Kindly revert back if you are interested, then we can send you more detail
about package/action with special Offer and which will improve your sales &
website ranking too.*Hope to get early response.
Best Regards,

*Luis Parker | Senior Sales Advisor*_____________________________

*PS1:* Please answer to our email with *“Interested*” or *“Not Interested*”
so that we will know the status of your inquiry and act accordingly. If you
are interested then I will send more details on our *“corporate identity”,
“company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”, “money back
guarantee”*.
*PS2:* I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5
and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone,
tablets, desktop etc.