Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Coot:

http://tinyurl.com/24mchk

This one will work on intel, both 10.4 and 10.5.  If there are any problems let
me know.

PPC version to follow in the next few days. It is designed to be stand-alone,
and to inflexibly
install into /usr/local/coot

I used a gtk+2 theme to make it look almost OS X native.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:40:41 -0600