Check the purity of the DNA in solution:

A(260 nm)/A(280) = 1.8 for fully deprotected DNA, and you should see a nice clean simple curve with a peak very close to 260 nm.

Check it on a denaturing gel. Smearing indicates incomplete deprotection. This is usually the cause of solubility problems.

Sometimes resuspending in a strong cationic buffer (say 100 mM Tris pH 8.5) might be required. For crystallization it is probably best to have Na+ or K+ as a counterion, rather than Mg++. So you need to dialize against a high concentration of monovalent salt first, not just deionized water.