From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
Victor Alves
Sent: 18 December 2008 00:49
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] CCP4 6.1.0 release and CCP4MG

Hi

After all v6.1.0 did arrive before Christmas :-) Thank you all.

Still I guess Santa, after freezing in the car park, still had to endure
beeing stuck in some chimney, as a consequence of all of us who wanted
to grab a fresh copy, flooding poor CCP4 server. So, after 2 days I
finally "wgetted" my 1 Gigabyte Lin-RH8 copy for installation in Ubuntu.

Even before installing, I browsed all the tarball and couldn't find
CCP4MG? Since the documentation states it should be a separate package
(like COOT), am I missing something? Also, if you choose a custom
tarball, there is no option to include CCP4MG.

Thank you

Victor Alves

> Dear All
>
> as we continue our journey up the A65 (towards the heart of Yorkshire)
> we are pleased to announce the release of Clapham (or 6.1.0).  This is
> available form the usual locations
>
> http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/download/downloadman.php
>
> or
>
> ftp://ftp.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4/6.1/
>
> Obviously special thanks to the program authors, testers etc.  Go
enjoy