William G. Scott wrote:
On Mar 11, 2009, at 8:49 PM, Raja Dey wrote:

Dear Friends,

<snip>

2. If I update X11, whether it will cause any problem to the existing programs?

You run the risk of having them work,

This risk is marginal. The current 'stable' xquartz 2.3.2 still flickers the hell out of my external screen. Every night I pray to a different god for version 2.4 to actually work.

Andreas

 and thus lowering my blood
pressure. In the current economic crisis, this could be enough to cause the collapse of the world's pharmaceutical industries.

Thanking you in advance for all the help...
Raja

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/

--
        Andreas Förster, Research Associate