Hi,

I'm simultaneously installing ccp4 on a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard and on a MacPro running Leopard. On both machines, the command:

source /sw*/bin/init.csh (where /sw* is either /sw64 on the machine running 10.6, or /sw on the machine running 10.5)

gives the error:

   Fatal Error: Incomplete libtbx environment!
   Please re-run the libtbx/configure.py command.

I've seen this phenomenon mentioned on the ccp4bb before, but I'm not clear on how those earlier posts relate to my current situation (alright, to be honest, I didn't really understand the previous posts).

Details:        Installing ccp4-6.1.2
using either fink or precompiled binaries from UC SantaCruz (thanks again, a thousand times, to Bill Scott!)
                One machine has python 2.5.1, the other has 2.6

Any help welcome.

Thanks,
Pat

Patrick J. Loll, Ph. D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Director, Biochemistry Graduate Program
Drexel University College of Medicine
Room 10-102 New College Building
245 N. 15th St., Mailstop 497