Hi all,

Here is a summary of the responses to my inquiry about refrigerated shakers:

Virtually all respondents advocated shakers manufactured by New Brunswick
Scientific. I have rarely encountered such unanimity in this forum.

The only exceptions were three votes for shakers of Swiss manufacture (two
votes for Infors and one for Kuhner). I confess that I had never encountered
either of these brands before now, but they both appear to be of high quality.

Thanks for the help. Now if anyone has any suggestions for how to convince my
administration to unbelt and purchase one of these gems, I'm all ears...

Pat

Patrick J. Loll, Ph. D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Director, Biochemistry Graduate Program
Drexel University College of Medicine
Room 10-102 New College Building
245 N. 15th St., Mailstop 497