since the ligands bare being soaked into a known solved structure, why is MR necessary? Why not just start out with some rigid body refinement of the native structure to account for possible slight differences in the cell dimensions?

All Things Serve the Beam
                               David J. Schuller
                               modern man in a post-modern world
                               MacCHESS, Cornell University