http://pdbe.org/pdbprints

Good idea.

But the icons for published/unpublished, protein present/protein absent, nucleotide present/nucleotide absent and ligand present/ligand absent look identical to me - I have to read the alt text.

Is there some colour thing going on here which is invisible to protanopes?

Thanks.

Read The Friendly Manual :-)   pdbe.org/pdbprints

The default is "EMBL green" but the icons can also be rendered as transparent images and then whatever colour you set the background to is shown through them.

Grey background means absence of feature or information.

--Gerard

PS: Earlier thoughts of using "Brilliant Orange" as the default colour were abandoned after the blackest day in Dutch history.