I would try the following approach, some of which you may have done already:

  1. Broad pH screen, by 0.5 pH units to see if you are in the pH sweet spot.
  2. Finer PEG-4000 screen at the pH identified in the pH screen--the precipitate in the well would alert me to consider that either PEG-4000 is too high, or protein is insufficiently pure
  3. Try some of your best conditions at 4 deg C instead of RT, or some other intermediate temperature if you have the capability. (For me, the 4 deg C often makes a big difference; I've had minimal luck with intermediate temps.)
  4. Try an additive screen with 5-10% PEGS, polyols, and liquids (don't forget DMSO, DMF, MPD, as well as EG, glycerol or glucose, etc.), or 0.1-0.2 M salts. Whatever you have on hand, or more thorough march through the Hampton Research additives. If anything improves crystal form, try more (or less), or combine additives.
  5. At some point, try "reversing" your protein/precipitant ratios. You will typically have more luck in the higher protein/lower precipitant part of the crystallization phase diagram than the reverse. Screens are usually at  the higher precipitant/lower protein part of the crystallization phase diagram.
Cheers.