I would like to propose that we rename this list to the "Phenix (and
CCP4) Bulletin Board". What have people got against sending purely
Phenix questions to the Phenix list?

George

PS. Since there is no SHELX list, if you have a specifically SHELX
question you should just email me directly, as in fact most users do.

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,
Tammannstr. 4,