See the following publication for an interesting method to resolve pseudo-merohedral twinning in SeMet crystals:

Cansizoglu, A. E. and Chook, Y. M. (2007) Conformational heterogeneity of Karyopherinβ2 is segmental. Structure, 15(11):1431-1441.

"In an effort to obtain single selenomethionine Kapβ2 crystals, mixtures of selenomethionine and native proteins were crystallized. A 1:1 molar mixture of the two proteins gave single crystals..."

Diana