Yu,

There is a parity analysis in dataman (a USF program) for example. You have to take into account that the sigmas are generally estimated assuming a unimodal intensity distribution, which is no longer true in the pseudo-symmetric case. In practice this means that the sigmas of the strong reflections tend to be underestimated (generally not a problem really) and those of the weak reflections are overestimated. This can be avoided to some extent by scaling the h+k = 2n and h+k = 2n +1 reflections separately. I ended up writing a small python script to do this from XDS output and scaling separately (see Oksanen et al. (2006) Acta Cryst. D62 1369-1374). Of course it would be even better if the scaling program would directly take into account the bimodal distribution...

  HTH,
  Esko