Dear all,

I have several similar models which can be superimposed. (looks like NMR
solved structure) Then I made those superimposed models to be a single
ensemble in phaser.

My question is:

what would be the difference of running phaser with this kind of ensemble
and with an ensemble which include only one model? As I have B factor
information in PDB, the uncertainty in model has already been considered
even if I just provide one model. Is that right? Would that really be more
helpful to test an ensemble with multiple models superimposed?

What would happen if those superimposed models are not quite similar, or
they can not superimposed well( some distance between them can be observed)?

Many thanks,