Dear Frances, I think the answer is going to somewhat depend on whether you
need / want de-novo building, i.e straight from independent phases or if you
have a good quality homology model, that you can use as a "reference"
structure, or a good starting point.

"New" good things that are available include jelly-roll refinement, and
refinement utilising information from a reference model - both implemented in
Phenix and possibly CCP4?

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone