Hello Bashir,

Maybe it's because your dataset present too much weak diffraction spots. You can try to change the setting for the strong pixel detection. You can Try to decrease a little bit de I/sigma. Have you define the resolution range?

I read on your message that you resolution start at 5 A. To my mind it's too high, you should have more low resolution. Perhaps your problem com from this specificity of you dataset.

Try first  to set your resolution range from inf. to 3.25

Hope to help you.

Nicolas