Dear Eleanor

I (capital!) believe the original poster means
http://compbio.clemson.edu/delphi.php

Best wishes
Roberto

On 11 Jul 2012, at 09:54, Eleanor Dodson wrote:

On 11 Jul 2012, at 03:36, dengzq1987
 don't understand the question really.  What DELPHI do you mean?

Many programs output DELPHI (refmac,  SigmaA etc ) and they are usually used as
input to a difference map using FFT
Eleanor

Hi all,
recently,I want to use DelPhi to calculate the Electrostatic potentials of
DNA.but in the manual,i can not find the method to create the inputfile fort.11
、fort.12 and fort.13.Does anyone have experience on this?  Please suggest

Thank you in advance

Sincerely
dengzq

Roberto Steiner, PhD
Group Leader
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics
King's College London

Room 3.10A
New Hunt's House
Guy's Campus