-----Original Message-----
From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of CCP4BB
automatic digest system
Sent: 27 September 2012 00:00
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: CCP4BB Digest - 26 Sep 2012 (#2012-272)

Topics of the day:

  1. Maprot question.
  2. map sharpening
  3. Refmac- solvent mask (2)

Date:    Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:21:44 +0100
From:    Eleanor Dodson <eleanor.dod...@york.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Maprot question.

You could use COOT to do the map rotation - then the parameters seem to work

The conventions should be the same. I thought but I can't really speak for COOT.
If you look at the CCP4 documentation for MAPROT, and use the Superpose
molecules GUI task to fit A to B using lsqkab - that gives you a matrix which
should be OK for MAPROT. Check it against the COOt output Eleanor

There is