Dear All,

Registration is now open for the second annual meeting of CCP-BioSim "Frontiers
of Biomolecular Simulation" at the University of Nottingham, Monday 25th to
Wednesday 27th March 2013. The meeting is open to all - registration provides
FREE membership of CCP-BioSim.

We have an impressive list of invited speakers: Alessio Ciulli (Cambridge),
Gianni De Fabritiis (Barcelona), Philippe Hünenberger (ETH Zurich), Ruth
Nussinov (Tel Aviv/NCI), Lars Schaefer (Frankfurt), Nigel Scrutton
(Manchester), and Joanna Trylska (Warsaw).

Thanks to support from EPSRC and MGMS, we have been able to keep costs low; the
registration fee: £50/75 (students/non-students) includes refreshments and
conference dinner. On-site accommodation is available separately.

If you are interested in presenting a short talk and/or poster REGISTER NOW -
DEADLINE IS THE 21ST JANUARY. There are bursaries from the Molecular Graphics
and Modelling Society for selected junior researchers.

For full details and to register, see: http://www.ccpbiosim.ac.uk

*
*   Dr. Martyn Winn
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455 (DL)   or   +44 1235 567865 (RcaH)
*   E-mail: martyn.w...@stfc.ac.uk       Skype: martyn.winn
*

--
Scanned by iCritical.