Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to this year’s call for the L*a
Caixa-Severo Ochoa International PhD Programme *at the* **Spanish National
Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)**, *Madrid, Spain. The programme provides
full support for 4-years. The next deadline for applications is *March
15th, 2013*. For more information consult:

http://www.cnio.es/ing/cursos/programadoctorado.asp

or contact our Training Office at p...@cnio.es.

The *CNIO* offers excellent training and research opportunities in cutting
edge basic and applied cancer research. The centre is equipped with state
of the art facilities for protein expression, crystallisation, X-ray
crystallography and NMR (including crystallisation robots, crystal farms,
X-ray generators etc.). Several structural biology groups offer research
opportunities in various areas of cancer biology.

We would greatly appreciate if you could forward this message to potential
candidates and distribute it on your local institute networks.

Best regards,

Daniel Lietha, Group Leader

Cell Signalling and Adhesion Group

Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme

Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)

C/ Melchor Fernández Almagro, 3, E-28029

Madrid, Spain

Tel: + (34) 917 328 000 ext. 3090

Email: dlie...@cnio.es