Hello,

The way I do it is by manually editing the SPOT.XDS file (generated by the COLSPOT step). Spots are arranged by order of decreasing intensity in that file. So if you do down the file, select an appropriate intensity cutoff and then remove all spots below that value, it will have the effect of selecting a resolution cutoff (think of the plot of <I> vs. resolution) but you won't know what cutoff this corresponds to unless you do a careful analysis of the resulting SPOT.XDS file.

HTH,

Fred.