I have found PDB_REDO is an efficient way of tweaking structure solutions.
Among other things, it sorts through various MATRIX and BFAC weights and
tests effectiveness of TLS if not used already. It usually improves typical
"final" structure solutions for our group by about 1% or so Rfree and
reduces the Rfree-R spread, as well as improves a variety of other
structural measures.

You can of course adjust weights and TLS manually, but if you can get a
local version of PDB_REDO running it saves a lot of time, and has some
extra features. I've modified v. 5.0.9 for this purpose. Depending on the
packages you do or don't have, it is a little tricky to get running locally.

Roger Rowlett