http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/watertidy.html

On 10/29/2013 04:43 PM, Elise B wrote:
Hello,

I am working on a project with several (separate) structures of the same protein. I would like to be able to compare the solvent molecules between the structures, and it would be best if the waters that exist in roughly the same position in each PDB share the same residue number. Basically, I want to compare solvent molecule coordinates and assign similar locations the same name in each structure.

What would be the best strategy for re-numbering the water molecules such that those with similar coordinates in all the structures receive the same residue number? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Elise Blankenship

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs