Dear All,

When I purified my protein by ion exchange chromatography for crystallization,
there were several peaks containing the target protein as analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
All these peaks have the same MW as determined by gel filtration coupled MALLS.

For crystallization purpose, can I merge the corresponding ion exchange
chromatography peaks together? Otherwise the protein yield will be too low. And
how to explain the heterogeneity by ion exchange chromatography in this
situation?

I am looking forward  to getting a reply from you.

Acoot