I would find the sites from the PHIC - you need to use CAD to add
Fcalc PHIC and FOM to the original data with Fnative Fderiv DANOderiv
etc
I usually then use SCALEIT to scale native and derivative to Fcalc -
then you know you are roughly on an absolute scale

Then feed those sites into Phaser_EP and it will refine occupancy etc
and give you phasing power
Eleanor