We have limited experience in protein:DNA crystallization (N=1), but this is
what worked for us a few years ago.

Like others have advised, I also suggest using oligos with different ends.  We
tested two protein constructs,  one with a a TEVP cleavable N-terminal His tag
and the other with a C-terminal His tag.   We used DNA purchased from IDT
(standard desalting prep) without further purification.  Pairing two protein
constructs with several different oligos meant that oligo cost was the limiting
reagent.  We mixed the the protein and dsDNA in a ratio of protein:dsDNA=1:3,
then ran size exclusion chromatography to isolate the complex.  Then we
concentrated the complex and set up the standard crystal screens and Natrix.
The details can be found in the Methods section and supplement of this paper:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18586269
J Mol Biol. 2008 Aug 1;381(1):174-88.
Structural basis of the transcriptional regulation of the proline utilization
regulon by multifunctional PutA.
Zhou Y, Larson JD, Bottoms CA, Arturo EC, Henzl MT, Jenkins JL, Nix JC, Becker
DF, Tanner JJ.

Good luck,

Jack