Dear CCP4 Users

as ever with life, a couple of errors have made it into the update

a. ipmosflm.exe 7.1.0 is missing from the windows update

b. a small change in ccp4i/src/imosflm means that MOSFLM_EXEC is not being set
for csh users.

The suggested remedy is for windows users to hold off this update until we get
the next update out.  csh shell users should temporarily add MOSFLM_EXEC
ipmosflm to their environments.

Charles

--
Scanned by iCritical.