Dear all:

I would like to ask your kind help to distribute "TIGP application
announcement for 2014" on your network. The Chemical Biology and
Molecular Biophysics program of Taiwan International Graduate Program
is a Ph.D. program, founded by Academia Sinica, the foremost research
institution of Taiwan in 2002.

In cooperation with top universities in Taiwan, our CBMB program
focuses on synthetic chemistry, structural biology, bioinformatics,
kinetics and spectrometry and biotechnology and translational
research. The TIGP-CBMB students will learn in all-English teaching
and research environments, and enjoy accessing to world-class faculty
and state-of-the-art research facilities at Academia Sinica and
partner universities. All applicants who are admitted to TIGP will
receive a fellowship from Academia Sinica.

The application deadline is 31st March 2014. No application fee is
required. For more information, please visit TIGP CBMB website.
TIGP-CBMB: http://proj1.sinica.edu.tw/~tigpcbmb/
TIGP website: http://tigp.sinica.edu.tw/applying.html.

If you have any further inquiries, please contact Ms. Elve Lin.
Email: elve...@gate.sinica.edu.tw

Thank you in advance for advertising TIGP program.

Joseph Ho