As I recall autodock vina is not set up to dock two ligands at once. That
might be a better question to ask the autodock listserve.

Regardless, I would recommend docking one compound at a time to generate a
reasonable amount of docking poses.

>From the first round of docking you could then treat the individual
outputs as static structures and dock the second compound to each
structure produced from the first round.

You could then go through this process in the reverse to determine any
overlap.

~JH

 morning, Everyone,