H3 Biomedicine seeks to recruit an outstanding postdoctoral candidate in
structural biology.  Our major area of research is RNA splicing in cancer.
We have developed tool molecules targeting aberrant splicing in SF3B1
mutant cancers. Our goal is to understand the structural basis for aberrant
splicing in this mutant background and use the tool molecules as a platform
for structure based drug design.

Relevant Review:

http://www.nature.com/nrd/journal/v11/n11/full/nrd3823.html

Qualifications

The applicant must have a Ph.D. with a strong background in recombinant
protein expression, crystallization, and structure determination.
 Experience in biophysics is also desirable.  Candidate should be highly
motivated and results driven.   Strong organizational and interpersonal
skills are desired.   Funding is for three years with competitive salary
and benefits.  The laboratory is newly equipped.

The candidate will be integrated into a dynamic and collaborative work
environment with:

* Regular interactions with mentor and potential for external academic
advisor as appropriate

* Regular presentations at Scientific Founders Meeting to the H3
Biomedicine senior scientists and our academic founders Stuart Schreiber,
PhD and Todd Golub, MD.

* Presentation/publication of research at major scientific
conferences/journals

* Potential for transition into full-time employment should appropriate
positions be available at the end of the postdoctoral position

To apply for this position, submit your resume at:

http://www.h3biomedicine.com/career/postdoctoral-fellows-oncology-research

Or e-mail: nicholas_lar...@h3biomedicine.com

--
[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been