Dear Andreas,

we had a similar issue with our MicroMax 007, with a primary water/water
chiller (ATC K3) in between the generator and a secondary inhouse water
circuit.

After a year of reliable service the K3 would shut off occasionally and dump
the 007 with a cooling error. We found that the solution to the issue was to
place an additional pump directly in front of the K3. The issue being that the
latter would temporarily shut off unless provided with a constant water
pressure, which the water circuit wasn't giving apparently.

This has now been running fine. Another solution would be a water-air chiller
to cool your 007, but in our case that was not an option due to building specs.

Hope this helps. I'm happy to provide more details if wanted.

Han

Han Remaut, PhD
Laboratory of Structural & Molecular Microbiology
VIB / Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Building E4, Pleinlaan 2
1050 Brussel

han.rem...@vib-vub.be