Hi folks

We are pleased to announce the release of iMosflm/Mosflm 7.1.3; if you are
collecting data on beamline I24 at Diamond using their new vertical goniostat,
you *must* use this version to process your data - see the release notes for
further details.

In addition to support for I24, the following bugs have been addressed;

(1) MS-Windows only: "Orphan" ipmosflm.exe process shuts down gracefully when
iMosflm exits unexpectedly so it should no longer keep a lock on "mosflm.lp".

(2) Pilatus 300K detector sold with Stoe four-circle goniostat now partly
supported (with detector in symmetric setting - swung out detector support will
follow later).

(3) Contrast limit increased in iMosflm so that it can be changed when there
are many hot pixels (e.g. a whole panel is faulty).

Downloads are available from

        http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/imosflm/ver713/introduction.html

or

        http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry/mosflm/index.html (if you just want
Mosflm)

This is a bug-fix release which has no new features.

New features, such as the "known unit cell" option in autoindexing will be
included in the next full release of Mosflm and are not present in this bug-fix
release.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue,
Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge CB2 0QH