Hi Emily,

It could be a scaling issue.  Coot has a parameter under
Extensions...Refine...Set Density Fit Graph Weight...  Making this value
smaller will make the bars shorter and greener.   So if the two maps (or
coefficients) are on different scales, you will need different values of the
Set Density Fit Graph Weight to make the two sets look similar.

Jack