Hello,
after installing updates 22 and 23 on an Ubuntu-14.04 (x86_64) box, I have
yet to successfully “mutate” any amino acid residue in COOT.
(setup-mutate 1) is printed to the terminal, followed by a line confirming
on which atom I have clicked, but the residue type selection dialog does
not appear. Coot just hangs at this point. Has anyone else encountered this
problem?
Regards.
Wolfram
​