Dear All,
I'm sorry if this is off topic, but it might be of interest to general
audience.  I want to get one of our crystal structures etched in glass.
Can anyone help recommend a company that can provide this service?  BioEtch
had come highly recommended to me, but unfortunately their website
currently shows they are experiencing equipment malfunction and it's
unclear when they would be up and running again.

Thanks for any suggestion!
Nick

--
[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been