I agree with Herman about shorter soak.  In addition, if your crystals can
tolerate any change in pH, you can slow your reaction down by tweaking this
parameter.  Another thing you should think about is the kinetics of the
reaction, especially the rate limiting step.  If the rate limiting step is
product release, for example, then it may be challenging to capture the
initial substrate bound form.

--
[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been