ISYM/2 is the symmetry number used to generate the unique hkl from the
original. If ISYM is odd then it is the symop. If even then the symop is
negated. Thus ISYM = 1 = h,k,l. ISYM = 2 = -h,-k,-l
Symmetry number is order of operators
There is some code in C in the CCP4 library and in C++ in eg Aimless
Phil

Sent from my iPhone