Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the 2-day Kendrew Symposium: "Revolutions in Structural Biology: Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Sir John Kendrew" which will take place on 16-17 November 2017 at EMBL Heidelberg.

The aim of this event is to celebrate Sir John Kendrew 100th anniversary with outstanding leaders in the field of structural biology. The talks will explore how revolutionary developments in structural biology techniques have maintained structural biology at the forefront of biology.

To view the programme and speakers, please visit:
https://www.embl.de/training/events/2017/JKS17-01/index.html

We very much hope that you can join us at this exciting conference!

Best regards,
Christoph

Dr. Christoph W. Müller
Head of Structural and Computational Biology Unit

EMBL
Meyerhofstrasse 1
69117 Heidelberg, Germany

email: cmuel...@embl.de