Dear Professor Diana,

                                        Thank you very much for your
comment, and we will certainly look at, if ‘domain swapping’ is any reason
for the trimeric nature of the protein.

                      There are two cysteines in helix-1 and two cysteines
in helix 3. From our mutational studies (C to S), we confirmed in the *in
vivo *assembled protein, that only helix-1 (the first two cysteines) form
the Fe-S cluster. So, its altogether a completely new structure compared to
reconstituted protein.

Regards,

Bhanu

--