Rafal,

Unit cell parameters: if you look at the images, and all the reflections are
integrated, you should see little blue boxes & no missed reflections - if this
is correct then the P1 unit cell is probably correct

Regarding the space group: for this case you may find NCS confusing the
symmetry determination routines so I would take the outcome with a pinch of
salt, but it could be that you have something different to what you expect.
With this resolution you could probably solve it in P1 and work out the
symmetry a posteri. I have solved structures of DNA in the past with SHELXT but
this was (i) small and (ii) made the computer sweat.

Re: I222/I212121 you cannot tell the difference from systematic absences i.e.
what POINTLESS does.

If XSD and DIALS give a similar solution and the reflections are all
integrated, then on the balance of probability I would guess the answer is
correct i.e. PG 222 and body centred, but only probably - some one will always
come up with exceptions

As someone said earlier this week - you only know the symmetry once you’ve
refined the structure

Best wishes Graeme

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you