Update 055 should have reverted out ASP, and update 056 (coming real soon now)
should fix the other issues.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of
"Weiergräber, Oliver H."
Sent: 26 April 2018 15:06
To: ccp4bb <ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Coot 'Edit Chi Angles' on Mac misbehaving

Indeed, update 54 from Mar 29 seems to have messed up several monomer
definitions and/or their handling in coot (the version distributed with ccp4):
- GLU and ASP contain lines referencing GLN and ASN, respectively, preventing
coot from finding any chi angles.
- For GLN, chi angles appear twice in the coot torsion dialog.
- Many amino acid definitions now contain main chain torsion angles, which are
erroneously listed as chi in coot.

The coot version available from Paul Emsleys website comes with its own version
of the monomer library, which seems to work fine.

Best
Oliver

  PD Dr. Oliver H. Weiergräber
  Institute of Complex Systems