Hi All,
I has recently solved my X-ray structures of the ZnF domains of Bo and its
complex with dsDNA. A structural comparison of holo-Bo and the Bo-DNA binary
complex reveals that the relative orientation of domains ZnF3 undergoes a
rotation of 50.5 degrees Does anyone know how to show there are no effects of
the crystal packing .

 Please help me in this regard.

 Best regards